Shop by Brand
Dymo Rhino 6000
The RHINO 6000 is specifically designed for high-end, demanding datacom, electrical, MRO, pro Audio/Video and other professionals.
The RHINO 6000 is loaded with revolutionary, time-saving features. With exclusive "Hot Keys", you'll eliminate guesswork and enjoy fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types for marking wire and cable, terminal blocks, patch panels and much more.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive "Hot Keys" eliminate guesswork, complicated menus and offer fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types including wire wraps, flags, patch panel labels, vertical labels and more.
- Over 250 easy-to-find, pre-programmed industry terms and symbols for saving time and standardising labelling jobs.
- Prints six different bar codes
- 1MB memory: stores 1000+ custom labels, including industry terms, graphics, logos and symbols, for on-demand printing at worksites.
- Intuitive graphical interface lets you create, edit and preview multiple labels on our largest backlit LCD display
- Built-in wizards allow simple yet advanced serialised labels
- One-touch powered cutter and cassette ejection system for effortless labels.
- Uses thermal transfer print technology - no ink is needed!
- Quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery and on-screen battery life indicator ensures your RHINO 6000 is ready when you are
- Integrated impact bumper protects against accidental falls while allowing easy access to label cartridge
- Accepts 6, 9 12, 19 and 24mm RHINO labels
- Works with RHINO CONNECT™ Software (sold separately) to provide PC connectivity