Shop by Brand
CyberLink Power2Go 10 Platinum
All-in-One Burning, Backup & Conversion
Windows 10 Ready!
- Burn Media to Any Disc — Burn data, photos, music and videos to Blu-ray, DVDs and CDs. Burn mixed media CDs, and duplicate CDs, unprotected DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Mount and View ISO discs — Mount a disc image file as a virtual drive, and browse & extract ISO image contents with a handy ISO Viewer.
- Drag-n-drop desktop gadget — Choose the kind of disc you want to burn and drag files, discs, music or video to the gadget directly from your desktop.
- Create great looking DVDs — Choose from ready-to-use menus and customize with your own music and text. A selection of menu templates can be downloaded for free at CyberLink's DirectorZone.com.
- Photo gallery slideshows — Create photo gallery discs that run on any PC. Easily browse photo collections, or play slideshows complete with music.
- System Recovery — Protect your computer by creating a bootable full system and data backup disc.
- Military-grade Encryption — Burn encrypted data with military-grade 256-bit security to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs. Encrypt all data or just parts of a disc. You can even encrypt file names for total privacy.
Incorporating an advanced disc burning engine with a military-grade encryption algorithm, Power2Go has earned the trust of leading PC and burner manufacturers worldwide. Power2Go 10 also delivers advanced media conversion for music and video files, covering the broadest range of device and media player profiles. With integration with Facebook, Flickr, YouTube & Vimeo, you can effortlessly download, convert, and back up your social media content, or your most treasured videos.
Power2Go's advanced burning engine makes it a snap to burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs — even the latest 128GB BDXL discs. Duplicate CDs, unprotected DVDs and Blu-ray discs by burning 1:1 copies of your discs. Save a copy of a disc to your hard drive as a disc image and later burn the images back to disc.
Create personal compilations with drag-and-drop ease with the Desktop Burning Gadget. Choose the kind of disc you want to burn, and then drag files, folders, discs, music or video onto the gadget.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows® 8/8.1, 7, Vista
- Windows Media Player version 9 or above installed
- Internet Explorer 8 or above
- 1024 x 768 pixels
- 128 MB SDRAM for data and music burning
- 256 MB DDR RAM for video burning (512 MB recommended)
- 2GB DRAM for video conversion (4GB or more is recommended)
- CD/VCD (MPEG-1) production: Intel Pentium II 450
- DVD (MPEG-2) production: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz, or AMD Athlon 700 MHz (Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 2100+ or above recommended)
Hard Disc Space
- 1 GB for making VCDs
- 5-10 GB for making DVDs
- 25 GB for making Blu-ray Discs
Optical Disc Drive
- A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD or DVD titles
- Supported Burning Speeds (CD): 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 32x, 48x
- Supported Burning Speeds (DVD): 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x, 12x, 14x, 16x, 18x, 20x, 22x, 24x
- A Blu-ray disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
- Supported Burning Speeds (BD): 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x, 12x
- Note: Available disc burning speeds are dependent upon your burning hardware.